For Your Information:
- We have added extra time to your appointment to allow for the necessary cleaning and sanitation to be carried out
- We will assess services, timings and procedures on an ongoing basis in line with government guidelines.
- Clients should not book or attend appointments if they feel unwell or have a temperature.
- We ask that you please cancel your appointment if you are unwell or can no longer attend to avoid a 50% cancellation charge.
Booking your appointment:
- Appointments are now being taken by calling 01224 739905.
- Once you have booked your appointment, the Receptionist will outline the procedures for attending your appointment. Please listen carefully.
- We will now be sending text reminders 48 hours before your appointments so we ask that where possible you provide us with a mobile number. There will be a link in the text message to our website where you will be able to read all our procedures. The mobile number you can contact us on is 07375 869 395.
- The contact number you give us at time of booking will be used to contact you on the day to say you can now enter the building for your appointment. Please, where possible, provide us with a mobile number.
Arriving for your appointment:
- Please come alone to your appointment
- Arrive on time and wait in your car. You will be called on the contact number you provided us with by a Kippie team member once it is time for your appointment.
- A team member will greet you at the back door and they will accompany you to the Salon maintaining social distancing.
- Everyone entering the building will be required to sanitise hands. Sanitising stations will be provided.
- You must follow our track and trace procedures (Disclaimer/QR code)