This is so reception can post a zoom URL and meeting codes in an instructors group. This should only be done if a member cannot get into a live class from the timetable.
Below are the steps assuming the colleague is logged in with firstname.lastname@example.org and looking at the kippie.life dashboard.
- Open the Kippie menu on the left hand side
- Click on Groups
- Go to the group that the Live Zoom Class is in (i.e. Studio1, Studio2, Studio3, Gym Studio, Physio Pilates etc)
- Go to the ZOOM tab
- Find the class you are looking for and click it
- Check the Password is KLife (by pressing the “icon”). If it isn’t then change it to KLife. (See “Editing” section below) If it is then you can move on to the next step
- Open “View invitation”
- Highlight the section that looks like picture.
- Copy by right clicking on the mouse and pressing copy (CTRL and C)
- Go back to the Kippie menu on the left hand side
- Click on Instructor Groups
- Open the Instructor group that belongs to the Instructor, who’s class it is
- Paste (right click paste or CTRL and P) in the Feed
If you want you can delete the ”?pwd “section of the url. But it doesn’t matter either way. If that confuses you ignore this bit.
- When in the class setup as shown below look for the 3 dots as shown in this image
- Press them and press “Edit the meeting”
- From here you can Edit the meeting or change the password to KLife
see “Creating a Meeting Instructions” for how to setup a class. This takes you through our preferred standard settings. So if anything is not setup right you can compare to these.
Click below to go to …